Our Santa Claus punch art project is so cute on a card or gift—and he’s simple to make. Our Santa measures approximately 2” wide by 4” high. This design can easily be scaled up for use on larger cards or gift tags if you increase the size of the shapes proportionately.
NOTE: We’re using Circle Shape Sheets in Brown Kraft; the Scallop-Seal Shape Sheet in White Confetti; the Oval Shape Sheet in White Confetti; and the Star-Triangle Shape Sheet in Re-Entry Red.
- Two googly eyes
- One 1/2-inch scallop circle – white
- One 2-inch scallop circle – white
- One 1 1/2-inch circle – skin tone of your choice
- One 1/4-inch circle – skin tone of your choice
- One 1 1/4 inch “hot dog” shape – white
- Scissors or other precision cutting tool
- Adhesive of your choice (we used glue pen/glue dots)