Sometimes, you just want to make a simple card. So, for this tutorial, we’re showing you how to take our Pocket Book card and turn it into a standard 2-panel format. We also challenged ourselves to make something masculine, but romantic. We think this “miss you” card hits the target. This card measures 5” x 7” folded and fits into our A7 White Confetti envelope (included).
NOTE: We’re using the Pocket Book Card in White Confetti; Oval Shape Sheets in White Confetti; Heart Shape Sheet in Re-Entry Red; Colored EZ Layers in Brown Kraft and Gamma Green (alternate option: cardstock in Brown Kraft and Gamma Green).
- 1 Pocket Book Card – White Confetti
- Colored EZ Layers or Cardstock – Gamma Green and Brown Kraft
- Oval Shape Sheet – White Confetti
- Heart Shape Sheet – Re-Entry Red
- 1 sheet decorative scrapbook paper
- Adhesive of your choice
- Precision cutting tool
- Rubber stamp and ink
- Washi tape