This card looks impressive, but it’s really very easy to make! Trace the pre-cut white EZ layers onto your favorite patterned scrapbook paper and you’ll have a beautiful backdrop for your message. Pop and glue the shapes, stamp your greeting, add a strip of washi and some bling, and you’re done! This card measures 5” x 7” folded and fits into our A7 White Confetti envelope (included).
NOTE: We’re using the Circle Flip Card in Planetary Purple with EZ Layers (included); Scallop-Seal Shape Sheet in Planetary Purple; Circle Shape Sheet in White Confetti; and Flower Shape Sheet in Planetary Purple.
- 1 Circle Flip Card – Planetary Purple
- Circle Flip EZ Layers (included with card) – white
- One 3-inch scallop circle – Planetary Purple
- One 2-1/2 inch circle – White Confetti
- 1 sheet decorative scrapbook paper
- Adhesive of your choice
- Precision cutting tool
- Rubber stamp and ink
- Optional: washi tape
- Optional: rhinestone bling