What says “Happy Birthday” like a chicken in a party hat? Nothing!! We used a variety of shapes and colors to make this festive little Birthday chicken. On the inside, we designed the short panel as a bookmark keepsake. The panel is perforated, so the recipient can tear it right off. This card measures 5” x 7” folded and fits into our A7 White Confetti envelope (included).
NOTE: We’re using the Pocket Book Card in Re-Entry Red with white EZ Layers (included); Oval Shape Sheet in White Confetti; Heart Shape Sheet in Re-Entry Red; Circle Shape Sheet in Sunburst Yellow and Gamma Green; Star-Triangle Shape Sheet in Pulsar Pink and Orbit Orange; Scallop-Seal Shape Sheet in Planetary Purple; Colored EZ Layers in Celestial Blue (alternate option: cardstock in Celestial Blue); Cardstock in Gamma Green and Eclipse Black.
- 1 Pocket Book Card – Re-Entry Red
- EZ Layers (included with card) – White
- Colored EZ Layers or Cardstock – Celestial Blue
- Oval Shape Sheet – White Confetti
- Heart Shape Sheet – Re-Entry Red
- Circle Shape Sheet – Sunburst Yellow, Gamma Green
- Star-Triangle Shape Sheet – Pulsar Pink, Orbit Orange
- Scallop-Seal Shape Sheet – Planetary Purple
- 1 sheet decorative scrapbook paper
- 1 googly eye
- Scissors or other precision cutting tool
- Adhesive of your choice
- Rubber stamp and ink
- Black marker, gold paint pen