This happy little chick is perfect in yellow for Easter, or in other colors for fun year-round! He measures approximately 2 ½” wide by 2” high, which makes him perfect for popping into a mini-card or gift tag. This chick can easily be scaled to a larger or smaller finished dimension if you increase or reduce the size of the shapes proportionately.
NOTE: We’re using Circle Shape Sheets in Eclipse Black, White Confetti and Sunburst Yellow; the Flower Shape Sheet in Sunburst Yellow; and the Star-Triangle Shape Sheet in Orbit Orange.
- Two 2-inch circles – one white, one yellow
- Two 1/4-inch circles – black (or two googly eyes)
- Two 1/2-inch flowers – yellow
- Two 1/2-inch triangles – orange
- Scissors or other precision cutting tool
- Adhesive of your choice (we used a glue pen/glue dots)
- Optional: white gel pen to make the dots in his eyes